• Pintrest Labels Ben Shapiro a "white supremacist".
• Pro-life organization Live Action classified as "porn" so as not to allow content to be viewed.
• "Christians not welcome."
• Pintrest whistle-blower fired!
• Suspected meeting between Twitter, YouTube, and Pintrest regarding the matter.
• Following bombshell video release, Twitter suspends Project Veritas Account and YouTube takes down the video for arbitrary reasons.
• Spokesman for alternative social media site Hub.life, "This is only going to get worse as long people continue to use these platforms"
By: Jake Fogg
On September 19, Project Veritas released its second in a series of undercover videos that exposes the deep-state in more detail than the last with more contributors caught on film. These former and current employees admit to using federal resources to violate privacy of individuals.
Originally Reported By Project Veritas
• Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) Embedded in Federal Government Positions, Actively Resisting
• Stuart Karaffa Does Work for DSA While on Taxpayer’s Dime: “I’m careful about it. I don’t leave a paper trail.”
• “I have nothing to lose. It’s impossible to fire federal employees.”
• Ethics Officer Fails to Recognize Breach on Ethics Form: “somebody just rubber stamps it and it goes forward…”
By: Jake Fogg
In an interview with Politico, yesterday Twitter warned that even President Donald Trump could be banned for abusive behavior. CEO Jack Dorsey and Twitter’s legal and policy chief Vijaya Gadde were in a side-by-side discussion with the leftist news organization.
Twitter’s rules against vitriolic statements, which generally lean against users on the right, offer a little leeway to public leaders because their statements are considered as newsworthy, but according to Vijaya Gadde, “it is not a blanket exception for the president or anyone else.”
Progressive journalist and talk radio host, Leslie Marshall of the Huffington Post, took a political stab at Vice President, Mike Pence on Twitter in response to a solemn condolence statement that he made to the British people.
The statement, which attacked Pence with the typical progressive rhetoric, was inappropriate for political debate and untimely in the immediate aftermath of the third terrorist attack in that area in as many months.
The Vice President’s tweet stated, “Our thoughts & prayers are w/ the victims, courageous first responders & all the people of London. As President Trump said: WE ARE WITH YOU.”
This heartfelt statement was met with immediate criticism by Leslie Marshall, who instead of joining Pence in consoling the terror-torn community, decided to attack him with a reply tweet “Of which nearly 20% are Muslim did you mean them too?”
This type of response serves to solidify the well know idea that main stream media in not genuine in its support for those who are real people and real victims. Instead, as Marshall indicated, leftist journalists are more concerned about abstract victims that fall into the media narrative.
Although this has not been reported on any main stream media outlets, Leslie Marshall’s response caused many citizens on twitter to become outraged and responded to her with their own posts.
One twitter account, @Kyle Tsmart wrote “Trolling the VP at this time? Classy Another Twitter poster by the name of Dan Crispen posted “What’s gotten into you? Your response is shameful.”