• Pintrest Labels Ben Shapiro a "white supremacist".
• Pro-life organization Live Action classified as "porn" so as not to allow content to be viewed.
• "Christians not welcome."
• Pintrest whistle-blower fired!
• Suspected meeting between Twitter, YouTube, and Pintrest regarding the matter.
• Following bombshell video release, Twitter suspends Project Veritas Account and YouTube takes down the video for arbitrary reasons.
• Spokesman for alternative social media site Hub.life, "This is only going to get worse as long people continue to use these platforms"
President Trump sought to retake the reins of the immigration debate Thursday by announcing a bold plan to refashion legal immigration from its heavy reliance on family ties into a points-based system that would boost those with preferred skills.
By: Jake Fogg
A recent study commissioned by United Kingdom officials revealed that Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world. According to the BBC, the interim report was ordered by UK Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt and led by the Bishop of Truro the Right Reverend Philip Mounstephen.
The review found
Despite its attempt to appear unbiased, Google continues to assert otherwise as the company’s leftist management and staff behavior threatens employees on the right. In fact, the company’s reaction to frequent leaks demonstrates solidly its overall disdain for those who hold a different view from the left.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller has been accused of trying to force false testimony from Conservative Author Jerome Corsi.
According to a Fox News report Corsi filed a criminal and ethics complaint against the deep state media complex’s “Special Counsel” on Monday. The 78-page complaint asserts that the Mueller team is in the process of a “slow-motion coup” against President Donald Trump.
Google employees debated whether to bury conservative media outlets in the company’s search function as a response to President Donald Trump’s election in 2016, internal Google communications obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation reveal.
By: Jake Fogg
Update! This article's original link was banned by Facebook as a result of its own bias. According to its own community standards this article is in complete compliance.
Either many elected office holders in the federal government are mentally stunted, don’t know nothin’ and got that mixed up regarding border security, or they are trying to help the invaders. For years, an average of about 4,000 illegal border crossers have been streaming into our republic every week.