All the money spent on anti-Trump ads might as well have been flushed down the drain
By: The Alex Jones Show - MARCH 10, 2016
It’s been another night of political drama in the Presidential contest, and although there was a clear winner, there is also time to feel the pain of others.
Trump’s fearless candor and brash energy feel like a great gust of fresh air
By: Camille Paglia | Salon - MARCH 10, 2016
I’m dying for an update from you on Donald Trump. Last summer you called him “not a president” and a “carnival barker.” Do you still feel the same? If you loved Trump, would Salon even let you proclaim it? I mean, they’re kind of as liberal as they come, no?
Why can’t there be a party that is basically Republican, but minus the religion, minus the legislating of morality, and that cares about climate change/overpopulation? Could Trump be that guy?
Woman who called Trump a Nazi warns of future tyrannical oppression if Donald gets elected
By: The Alex Jones Show - MARCH 9, 2016
A CNN commentator claimed Saturday that Donald Trump will put people in camps and do away with the writ of habeas corpus if he is elected President.
Even middle class earners would be hit with a sizable tax increase under Sanders’ plans
By: Peter Suderman | Reason.com - MARCH 9, 2016
On the heels of a surprise victory in last night’s Michigan primary, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders will square off against Hillary Clinton again tonight in another Democratic presidential debate. Before you watch the two candidates go at it again, it’s worth looking into a recent study breaking down Sanders’ tax plans.
The short version is that Sanders would raise taxes—and he’d raise them a lot, on the middle class as well as the wealthy.
In total, Sanders would raise taxes by about $15.3 trillion over the course a decade, according to an analysis from the Tax Policy Center, via more than two dozen different tax hikes. And although Sanders tax hikes would be concentrated amongst high earners, just about everyone would pay more.
This would substantially cut average incomes. Sanders would raise the average tax burden in the country by about $9,000, and decrease after-tax income by about 12.4 percent, according to TPC’s estimate. Extremely wealthy people would bear the brunt of the hike, with the richest 0.1 percent paying about $3 million more in 2017 than they would with no changes—equal to nearly half of their average pre-tax income of $6.9 million.
The measure is intended to address the so-called "going dark" phenomenon
By: Cory Bennett | The Hill - MARCH 9, 2016
The chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee says a bill to give law enforcement access to encrypted data could come as early as next week.
“I’m hopeful,” Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) told The Hill before a Wednesday vote.
The long-awaited bill — in the works since last fall’s terror attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, Calif. — is expected to force companies to comply with court orders seeking locked communications.
The FBI and law enforcement have long warned that encryption is making it more difficult to uncover criminal and terrorist plots.
A week after super Tuesday we look at the current political climate and much more
By: The Alex Jones Show - MARCH 9, 2016
On the Tuesday, March 8 edition of the Alex Jones Show we cover the prospect of Obama starting a war to stay in office, gun production more than doubling since he took office, and further insanity on the far left as “safe space” students in Washington demand a new college dedicated to social justice.
Also on this worldwide broadcast we talk with Pastor Mark Burns, who supports the Donald Trump campaign and met the candidate last December where he advised him to condemn the KKK and former KKK grand wizard David Duke.
Hillary liked the way she was treated by Fox at the latest Town Hall appearance
The Alex Jones Show - MARCH 8, 2016
FOX News might be adding Hillary to FOX & Friends.
After shunning the network for bias against her, Hillary is reported very pleased with her recent treatment on Monday’s Town Hall, her first appearance since 2014.
And FOX is pleased with Hillary, pointing out that the GOP establishment prefers her to Trump. We noticed.
It's the first of a series of payments President Obama has pledged
By: Timothy Cama | The Hill - MARCH 8, 2016
The Obama administration has made the first of its promised payments to the United Nations’ controversial climate change fund.
A State Department official said that the United States made the $500 million payment on Monday to the South Korea-based Green Climate Fund.
It’s the first of a series of payments President Obama has pledged.
“With this announcement, which comes less than three months after the historic Paris climate agreement, the United States continues to demonstrate leadership in the international climate arena,” the State official said. “This grant is the first step toward meeting the president’s commitment of $3 billion to the GCF and shows that the United States stands squarely behind our international climate commitments.”
More Articles ...
- U.S. TO ANNOUNCE FURTHER EASING OF CUBA RESTRICTIONS ON MARCH 17
- IS THE GOP SABOTAGING ITS OWN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?
- AMID HIGH TURNOUT, MICHIGAN PRIMARY PRECINCT RUNS OUT OF DEMOCRATIC BALLOTS IN MIX-UP
- BEHIND THE SCENES AT HANNITY WITH TRUMP: HILLARY FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE
- BEN CARSON CLAIMS OBAMA WAS ‘RAISED WHITE,’ DOESN’T UNDERSTAND BLACK AMERICANS
- TRUMP: AS PRESIDENT, I WOULD PROSECUTE CLINTON
- U.S. JUDGE ORDERS DISCOVERY TO GO FORWARD OVER CLINTON’S PRIVATE EMAIL SYSTEM
- HISTORY SIDES WITH TRUMP, ESTABLISHMENT WITH RUBIO
- TRUMP’S COATTAILS: EDDIE HAMILTON- CONSERVATIVE RUNNING TO REPLACE HARRY REID
- HILLARY: ‘SEXIST’ NASA DESTROYED MY ASTRONAUT ASPIRATIONS
- TRUMP INSIDER ROGER STONE SAYS CBS ABOUT TO SLIME TRUMP WITH ALLEGED MAFIA TIES (VIDEO)
- THE EMERGING TRUMP SUPER TUESDAY TSUNAMI
- TRUMP CALLS FOR AUDITING THE FED
- TRUMP: IT IS IMPORTANT TO AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE
- Paul Ryan: Speaker of the airwaves
- Facing an epidemic of overdoses, Obama rejects governors proposal to limit painkiller prescriptions
- JEB’S TIES TO 9/11 FORCE END TO PRESIDENTIAL RUN!!
- JEB DROPS OUT, TRUMP SOARS TO VICTORY!
- MITT ROMNEY COULD SOON ENDORSE MARCO RUBIO. WILL JEB JOIN HIM?
- WIGGLE ROOM: RNC VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS HILLARY’S BARE FACED LIES“I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email” Steve Watson | Infowars.com - FEBRUARY 22, 2016
- FIRST MASSACHUSETTS POLL SHOWS TRUMP WITH ‘YUUGE’ LEAD
- TRUMP WINS SOUTH CAROLINA; JEB BUSH ENDS WHITE HOUSE BID
- SC EXIT POLL: 75 PERCENT AGREE WITH TRUMP’S MUSLIM BAN
- VIDEO: HILLARY SUPPORTERS REGISTER AFTER VOTING?
- HILLARY CLINTON IS ROLLING IN BIG CASH FROM HER ‘BIG ENEMY’ – BIG PHARMA
- TRUMP: ‘I WOULD BE SO ANGRY’ AT OBAMA IF I WERE BLACK
- OBAMA SPENDS LESS THAN 2 MINUTES AT SCALIA’S WAKE
- ALEC: A Corporation That Makes the Laws Police Enforce
- Jail Video Released In The Death Of 21-year-old Matthew Ajibade
- Whose Rules Should Apply?
- Pay Gap: Why Minorities Are Still Behind
- Kill Bill
- California Cops Punching Unarmed Woman in Arrest For a Seatbelt Violation
- IT’S ALMOST HISTORY
- A GUIDE TO HELP UNDERSTAND THE IRAN DEAL
- Woman Called to Report Stolen Wallet, Cop Showed Up and Beat her Unconscious
- Disaster capitalism is everywhere
- Wisconsin's criminal justice policies trap people of color in prison system
- Obama signs 'Monsanto Protection Act'
- The Seventh Earl of Shaftsbury
- PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX JUGGERNAUT
- Funny - But True
- Clinton campaign ropes off reporters at New Hampshire parade
- ISIS has a vision for victory, Obama doesn't
- Supreme Court justices question gov't program forcing raisin growers to turn over crop
- Gun Grabbing on the Rise?